It’s been like half a month since I last posted a recipe, oops? The IB hit me in the face, not giving me time to post anything, and then even when the work lessened, I’d fallen out of the cycle of posting.
Anyways, moving on…COOKIE DOUGH BLONDIES!
These aren’t exactly like regular blondes. They aren’t dense and loaded with sugar and butter, but they’re lighter, both in texture and ingredients.
And of course, they’re studded with chocolate chips, which just make them a million times better.
Cookie Dough Banana Blondies
Makes 16 squares
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, whisk together the whole wheat flour, coconut sugar, powdered stevia, baking powder, and salt
- In another smaller bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, coconut oil, and eggs
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold together until just combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Transfer batter into a greased 8 or 9 inch square baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares