~ Easiest 3-ingredient, no-churn cookies and cream ice cream recipe you’ll ever come across! Creamy and cold with Oreo chunks. What more could you want? ~
About two months ago, I posted my first ice cream recipe – no-churn biscoff cookie butter ice cream. Obviously, it didn’t last very long, and soon enough, I needed to make another batch of ice cream. Cookies and cream is one of my favorite ice cream flavors, so naturally, that’s what I went with. This ice cream recipe took me about 10 minutes to throw together, and then I just stuck it in the freezer and voila – hella good ice cream.
Do you want to guess how long it took to finish off this rather large batch of ice cream? A couple of days. Mind you, this is a pretty big batch. You do only need a few ingredients, but it’s a pretty large batch nonetheless.
Then again, we hosted a BBQ and a lot of people came to eat ice cream, but they all loved it, so my point still stands.
3-Ingredient No-Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14oz or 400ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 24 oreos, crushed (more/less is fine. Crush them however finely you’d like, though I’d recommend having some larger chunks)
- Using a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer, whisk the heavy cream on high until stiff peaks form
- With the machine running, whisk in the sweetened condensed milk until fully combined
- Fold in most of the crushed oreos until combined. If you wish, you may keep some chunks/crumbs for topping
- Transfer the mixture into an ice cream container or a large loaf pan and sprinkle extra chunks/crumbs on the top if you wish. Wrap with cling film or foil and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight. Allow to thaw for 5-8 minutes at room temperature before serving (I recommend running the ice cream scooper under boiling water before using). Store in freezer.