Someone take movies away from me, I beg you. It’s been a week of summer vacation, and I’ve watched too many movies already. 7, to be exact. In no particular order: Pitch Perfect 2, Whatever It Takes, Knocked Up, The Boy Next Door, The Loft, Jurassic World, Inception. I’ve got Jurassic Park sitting in my “to-watch” movies folder now, so that’ll make 8 by the end of today. I’m no movie critic, but 2 of the 7 have me going crazy with thoughts (guess which ones?) while 1 of the 7 has me fangirling over Chris Pratt (guess which one?).
Anyways, these lil’ truffles have been a perfect movie snack. They’re the ultimate food to cure hunger and cravings at the same time.
I have a small list of favorite snacks. They’ve gotta be small; easy to grab and go. They’ve gotta curb hunger. They should have chocolate. They should taste good.
These chocolate chip cookie dough truffles meet all the requirements, kinda like these skinny fudgy-cakey beetroot brownie bites.
And obviously, you can’t beat a recipe that only requires 4 ingredients.
4-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1 (400g) can white beans or garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 2 tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- In a food processor, process the beans, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract until fully combined and smooth
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Roll about 1 heaped teaspoon (you can make them smaller/larger if you want) of the dough into a ball. Eat them! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.